- Cuenca-García, C.; Salvesen, I. (2019). COST-aksjoner - hva er det? Med smakebiter fra SAGA, et forskernettverk koordinert av NTNU. NTNU VM Kvikklunsj Public Seminars, 29 October 2019, Trondheim, Norway.
- Cuenca-García, C. (2018). The Soil Science & Archaeo-Geophysics Alliance (SAGA): going beyond prospection. Invited public presentation to ‘The Archaeology Afternoon 2018’ at Science Corner. Department of Archaeology. University of Helsinki, 14 December 2018, Helsinki, Finland.
- Cuenca-García, C. (2018). International Experiences in Research: The Good, the Bad, the Reward. Presentation to the IAK Workshop, Scandic Hotel at Hell, 20-21 November 2018.
- Cuenca-García, C. (2018). Reason to apply for a COST Action & prospects. COST Action SAGA (CA 17131). Invited presentation to the panel board of the EuroMed session “How to overcome the fragmentation in Cultural Heritage research and funding in the context of Horizon Europe?”organised by COST Association as part of 7th International Euro-Mediterranean Conference (EuroMed 2018), 31 October 2019, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Cuenca-García, C. (2017). Sensing ancient landscapes: current applications of geophysical prospection in Greek Archaeology. Invited public lecture at the Norwegian institute at Athens (NIA), 29 May 2017, Athens, Greece.
- Cuenca-García, C. (2017). Archaeo-geophysics: background & work. Internal presentations for the IAK archaeological management group (27 February) and the ‘Organising Landscape’ research group (2 March) of the Department of Archaeology and Cultural History, NTNU University Museum, Trondheim, Norway.
- Cuenca-García, C. (2014). Integrating geophysical & geochemical survey methods for archaeological prospection in Scotland (and beyond). Presentation to the RESTeCH I (REmote Sensing Technologies in Cultural Heritage Workshop). Laboratory of Geophysical Remote Sensing & Archaeoenvironment of the IMS-FORTH (GeoSatReSeArch), 17-28 February 2014, Rethymno, Crete, Greece.
- Cuenca-García, C. (2013). The Interface of Geophysical & Geochemical Survey at Scottish Archaeological Sites. Presentation to the Seminar Series of Archaeology (University of Glasgow), 30 January 2013, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Cuenca-García, C. (2008). Ground-penetrating radar survey across the transept of the Kirk of St Nicholas (Aberdeen). Invited presentation at the Maritime Museum, 3 December 2008, Aberdeen, Scotland.